Everything You Need To Know About Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchange Policy
returns exchange policy
We offer free and flexible returns and exchanges for qualified orders. Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of delivery of your order. Authorized returned items are granted a full refund. In the event of an exchange, the new item will be shipped free of charge for qualified situations. There are no hidden charges or restocking fees. We keep it simple. So please read on.
The following situations qualify for free return shipping and a full refund or exchange shipped free of additional shipping charge:
- The wrong item was delivered
- The item you received is defective
- Your order arrived too late
The situations listed below do not qualify for free return shipping, but you can still return or exchange the item at your own expense:
- Changed your mind about the item you ordered
- Dislike the item
- Item doesn't fit the intended space
In order for us to authorize a return or exchange, we need you to play by some rules:
- Contact us, within 30 days of delivery of your order, to initiate a return.
- The item must be unused by you and in resalable condition.
- Tags must still be on the item, in their original location. Don't remove the tags!
- If requesting a free return or exchange, please provide pictures or video to show defects, damage or proof of wrong item shipped.
- Only send your returned item to us if you have received our "return authorization."
How To Start A Return Or Exchange (And What Happens Next)
Step 1. Contact us to initiate your return or exchange. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (704) 763 - 1111. If you're local, feel free to stop in at our showroom in Charlotte.
Step 2. Provide additional information, pictures, etc, as needed.
Step 3. We will send you a return authorization for the item, which will allow you to use our return shipping label, if applicable.
Step 4. We will send you a full refund or exchange when we receive the item back at our showroom.
What If I Need To Change Or Cancel My Order?
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you need to change your order, we will do everything we can to help you. For your awareness, please understand the following timelines and constraints:
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12pm are shipped the following business day. We do not ship items on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- If your order is in an "Unpaid" status, we are happy to make any changes and adjust the total price based on the new items you add or remove from your order. If you'd like to cancel your order at this time, we are happy to do so, and the cancellation will take effect within 24 hours for full refund.
- If your order is in a "Paid" or "Processed" status, we are still able to make changes or cancel your order for full refund.
- If your order is in a "Ready to Ship" status, we may be able to change or cancel the order, provided it hasn't left our warehouse.
- If your order is in a "Shipped" status, we are unable to make any changes or cancel the order. However, you are welcome to initiate a return or exchange.
To check the status of your order, login to your account and view your orders. Contact us as soon as possible. For fastest service, call us immediately at (704) 763 - 1111.
Tips & Recommendations
- If you have any question about an item on our website, please contact us! As you can read in our customer reviews, we are always happy to talk to customers about their rug selection. We have deep knowledge about each rug on our site, and we love talking about it! We are experts in designing spaces with vintage rugs. We will guide you to the best rug size, color, and pattern to fit your needs and style goals.
- Double check the product description, taking special note of the rug size and color palette. We do not alter any photographic images of our rugs, however, images can be distorted depending on the device you are using and lighting around you at the time. We are always happy to send additional pictures that will help you find your one-of-a-kind rug. Just ask!
- Check out our blog! We have a ton of tips and recommendations for buying and caring for vintage rugs.